Sunday, July 12, 2020

Ten Years Since My Last Post!

It has been many years since I last posted, and a lot has happened during that time. At age 71, I am now a retiree. I haven’t eaten meat now for about 30 (?) years. In 2018, I completed the certificate program “Plant Based Nutrition,” the T. Colin Campbell program offered by the Center for Nutrition Studies offered by e Cornell University.

A new hobby this year has been gardening, and cooking delicious food from the garden. Here are some photos of the garden.  In these photos you will see the Kabucha squash, started from seed, trailing across the top of the arbor. Also, check out the size of the squash and the Sugar Baby watermelon!  Actually today these are even larger, and I have now attached little mesh bags to hold them up and make them more stable. I will show the pictures another day.

Well dear friends, I will write again tomorrow. Stay healthy!  It’s the vegan way!





No comments: