Monday, August 25, 2008

How to Be a Non-Cook and Still be Vegan

Everyone I meet asks me about what I cook. I know -- I'm bad! I actually never cook! Yet I'm a vegan!

For my special diet, all you need is a bunch of frozen dinners by Amy's Kitchen (delicious, vegan ones) and some canned soup by Amy's Kitchen (some hearty ones with beans and rice in them). Canned beans are good to have handy too. With a variety, you can make a bean salad. Just combine some with celery and some tasty balsamic vinegar and oila! Bush's Vegetarian Beans are good too. My mom, a vegetarian, loves these just at room temperature. No cooking needed! A salad completes all of your tasty vegan meals.

I know there are a lot of vegan blogs that share recipes, but you don't even have to be a cook to be a vegan!

No comments: